Cape May Seashore Lines (CMSL) is a short line railroad that provides effective, efficient and economical railcar storage services for both private freight car owners and Class I railroads. The Seashore Lines can be the perfect fit as a solution to your railcar storage requirements. In this regard, please take a moment of your time to look at the many services the Seashore Lines offers.
FAST FACTS about the Seashore Lines
Railcar Storage Services:
- Extremely affordable and competitive rates
- Short and long term storage, for both loaded and empty (general use) railcars
- Short and long term storage for empty / residue hazmat railcars
- Hazmat certified, with hazmat compliance, regulatory, inspection and repair services available
- General use and hazmat freight car AAR Class F & G Certified maintenance, inspection, repair and cleaning services available
- Convenient interchange with:
CSX Transportation (CSXT); and,
Norfolk Southern Corporation (NS),
at Tuckahoe, New Jersey
For additional railcar storage information, including rates and current number of spots available, please contact us at your convenience.
Thank you for your interest in the Seashore Lines, and our railcar storage services. We look forward to serving you, as your storage requirements demand.
President and General Manager
CAPE MAY SEASHORE LINES
The SEASHORE LINES.....your rail connection to the world.....
through Ability, Effort and Excellence!
Contact us at: email@example.com
The Seashore Lines provides Freight Rail Service for southern New Jersey industries.
For more information please visit Cape May Seashore Lines - Freight Rail Services
Copyright (c) 2014-2017 Cape May Seashore Lines, Inc. All Rights Reserved.